Copy of How to Drive 15th Edition Downloadable Zip File
- This file has large components and may require a large USB or an External Hard-Drive
- These files are approximately 12 Gigabytes in total- and will take an average of 2-5 minutes per download
- You will need PowerPoint 2016 or Newer to run the PowerPoints as intended
- Instructions to view can be found below the Downloads.
- You can only play the videos while in “presentation mode” while in PowerPoint.
- The PowerPoints are now MODIFIABLE as you see fit
Thank you for your purchase of AAA’s How to Drive instructor’s material and your effort to make our roadways a safer place.
We trust that you will value the additional video content we have added to the 15th edition of How To Drive, such as the clips from MyCarDoesWhat?, The Tire Rack, Lytx.
The following PowerPoint tips article may also be helpful:
As always, thank you for using AAA How to Drive materials in your classroom! We welcome your input on this and any other aspect of the program, to help make How to Drive even more user-friendly and valuable going forward.
Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any more questions using our LIVE CHAT available during business hours on our website OR by clicking here.
- How to Drive (Instructor’s PowerPoint Guide – Version 1 only)
- How to Drive (Chapters 1 – 3)
- How to Drive (Chapters 4 – 10)
- How to Drive (Chapters 11 – 18)
- How to Drive (Chapter 19-part A)
- How to Drive (Chapter 19-part B)
- How to Drive (Chapter 19-part C with Summary)
- How to Drive (Extras, Appendecies, & Introduction)
- Final Exam