Your Ultimate Guide
Everything you need to teach is laid out script-style in each lesson plan.
All the Topics
This program is comprehensive.
- Welcome to Your Driving Career!
- Knowing Your Vehicle
- Space Needs and Vehicle Dynamics
- Starting, Steering and Stopping
- Signs, Signals and Road Markings
- Traffic Laws and Rules of the Road
- Vision and Perception
- Time and Space
- Changing Lanes, Turning and Parking
- Sharing the Road
- Intersections and Freeway Driving
- Alcohol and Driving
- Drug-Impaired Driving and Illness
- Distracted Driving
- Drowsy Driving and Emotions
- Driving Conditions and Environments
- Emergency Situations
- Fuel Efficient Driving and Tire Safety
- Vehicle Safety Technology and Self-Driving Vehicles
- Summary/Putting it All Together
This is the only program that covers the “Dutch Reach” in detail.
This program incorporates the latest research available on driving and traffic safety.
Meets All Major Standards
This is the only program to meet both the ADTSEA and ANSTSE national standards.
So Much More
The guide incorporates a variety of teaching methods to increase attention and retention.
- Lecture Guides
- Learning Exercises
- Games (for Data Retention)
- Video-Based Learning (sold separately)
- Project-Based Learning Activities
- In-Class Workbooks (sold separately)
- Discussion-Based Activities
- Situational Awareness Exercises