How to Drive: Sample Chapter
Get a FREE sample chapter of our student guide
This chapter on distracted driving allows the student to…
- Describe how distractions, drowsiness and emotions can cause traffic crashes.
- Identify distractions that increase risk while driving.
- Describe strategies to reduce driving distractions.
- Identify techniques to reduce the risk of being involved in a drowsy-driving crash.
- Describe actions you can take to control emotional responses to events that occur when driving.