You asked for it, and you got it! Though the 15th Edition of the How To Drive driver education curriculum (more info on the curriculum HERE) has been widely adopted, instructors aren’t shy about expressing additional features they would like.
AAA listened, and is pleased to announce the release of the even-easier-to-use version of the curriculum, with all the videos embedded into the chapter PowerPoints, along with the full set of instructor speaking notes and resources. Everything’s now in the PowerPoints, making classroom teaching even more convenient and easy-to-use!
- All videos now embedded in the PowerPoints, including the 3.5 hour How To Drive Video segments
- Also embedded is:
- The full set of slide-by-slide speaking notes
- All discussion points for SnapDrive, TargetZone and BamCam exercises
- Instructions for every Student Workbook exercise and student assessment, including the Pre-Chapter Questions
- Even more convenient and easy-to-use, even when teaching classroom “virtually”- no more switching back and forth from PowerPoint to disc player/streaming video
- More frequent updates to the curriculum; simply download the latest set of PowerPoints
- Instructor speaking notes now contained in the “notes” section of the PowerPoints
If I already purchased the 15th edition of How To Drive, can I get the updated version?
- Yes, and at no charge! All current customers of the 15th edition can download the updated PowerPoints; there is no extra cost.
Did the content in the PowerPoints also change?
- No, the actual content remains the same; it’s just even easier to deliver!
What about the printed Student Workbook? How is that affected?
- With all the instructor materials now embedded in the PowerPoints, the Student Workbook becomes the only printed resources needed to deliver the How To Drive curriculum
Can it be used to teach my classroom “virtually”? And how do I use it?
- Yes, the new full-program PowerPoints can be used when teaching classroom virtually- everything you need appears right on your computer screen